Thursday, December 22, 2011

Hey You! Yes you.

Tumblr_l570yhvhb71qa73wio1_500_large

I believe that you are lovely, I believe that you are wonderful, I believe that you are a kind and caring person even if no one sees you in that way. And I believe that you are beautiful/handsome. I don’t need to know who you are, see who you are or talk to you for me to know these things.
A lot of people don’t see it that way though, a lot of people believe that they have the right to judge others based on their appearance, on what they wear, how they talk and what they do. But that is wrong. Very wrong. They have no right to judge you if they don’t know you, no one does.
Don’t ever let someone make you feel bad for who you are today. Because you happen to be someone wonderful. Forget about the haters. Forget about the people who give you shit. Forget about all the people who have doubted you and live your life.

I want you to stop worrying about what other people think about you. I want you to stop caring about the people in your life who don’t truly matter. I want you to do what you love. I want you to stop worrying about all these opinions on yourself, on what you do because they don’t even matter. I want you to forget about  all the and things from the past and cherish the good things. I need you to love yourself for who you are. Don’t do anything you don’t feel comfortable with doing. Be a bitch only when you have to be. Smile, even when you’re hurting, show people how strong you can be, how strong you really are. Shit happens, forget about it everything that has caused you pain. If it stays with you, it will only cause you more pain. Life is too short to be living with regrets. Throw them all away, don’t think about it. Mistakes are made for a reason. There is no point dwelling on the past, because all that matters is. NOW. Don’t let the past break you, make it define you. Don’t go searching for someone, chances are they won’t even be the right one,. Let them come to you, because they’re making an effort to be yours. Then you’ll know that it was worth the wait.

Don’t let anyone ever tell you that you are not good enough. Because you are perfect. Smile beautiful, c:
COPYRIGHT BY Q'AMIRA.